รุ่นรถยนต์ที่คนดูเยอะที่สุด ปี 2016
Clean inside and outside
1. Clean the inside and outside of your car every month. Seriously.
2. Change your oil every 5,000 to 7,500 miles and use a reliable brand.
3. Check your tire pressure every month and rotate your tires every 7,500 miles.
Replace brake pads
4. Get your brake pads replaced every 25,000 miles or sooner if your brakes are wearing down.
5. Make sure your mirrors are always good to go.
6. Maintain your car’s interior to keep its resale value high.
Change headlight bulb
7. Change out any bad headlight bulbs as soon as you can.
8. If you’re not going to drive your car for a while, make sure it’s properly stored.